- We can increase your NOI through expense reductions and creating additional revenue.
- We can mobilize immediately with our trained staff of professionals
- Perry Reid takes a personal interest in every property we manage
- We offer a thorough evaluation of the financial and physical condition of your property or a property you are considering for purchase.
- We handle a vast array of properties ranging from Class "A" to Section 42 LIHTC
- We excel at handling distressed asset management
- Our success is based on using best practices in multifamily property management in all areas from site management to accounting, to leasing, to reporting, etc.
- We are flexible -
- We provide excellent 3rd party management
- We will partner with development entities
- We function as replacement general partners
- We can function as a receiver
What is Perry Reid Properties?
We are a multi-regional multifamily property management and development entity.
Who is Perry Reid Properties?
We are a highly trained and motivated team consisting of a property management division, an accounting division and a tax-credit compliance division. We also have specialists in completing due diligence and underwriting existing properties, financing new and existing properties, completing qualified contract for tax-credit properties and most other aspects of the multifamily management profession.
Where is Perry Reid Properties?
Perry Reid Properties corporate headquarters is in Lincoln, Nebraska with satellite offices in Davenport, Iowa; San Antonio, Texas; Nashville, Tennessee and Wichita, Kansas. We currently manage over 70 properties encompassing more than 5,000 residential units in nine states.
When did Perry Reid Properties begin managing multifamily properties?
We began in the early 1980's managing all types of commercial properties including multifamily. In 1996 we elected to concentrate on only multifamily.
Why does Perry Reid Properties want my 3rd party management business?
We are looking for a few good partners who have multifamily properties they want to perform at a higher level or a more consistent level. In turn as a company we want to grow - but just a little. We do a great job but want to stay at a manageable size to maintain our high level of performance that our clients expect.
What else does Perry Reid Properties do?
With partners we have developed multifamily properties ranging from highly functioning class "A" communities to tax-credit developments. We have also become adept in replacing existing General Partners and acquiring distressed properties.
Tax-Credit Qualified Contracts?
Yes - we are experts in completing qualified contracts for managed properties or as a consultant.
I'm developing a new multifamily complex - what can you do for me?
We have taken no fewer than 20 properties from the beginning of construction through full occupancy and conversion from construction financing to a permanent first mortgage. We have the knowledge and experience to participate at all levels of ground up development and management.
I'm a tax credit investor and my original general partner has made a mess of my investment - what can you do for me?
We can help you in many ways - from replacing your current general partner and/or your management company to reviewing your situation and providing recommendations.
Why should I hire Perry Reid Properties?
- To increase your NOI
- To stabilize your NOI
- To have a management company that takes a personal interest in your property and its performance
- To take a good property and make it better or put a distressed property back into profitable condition