We are excited to announce our new partnership with RentTrack. Starting Monday, Perry Reid is rolling out a new and improved online payment service with RentTrack! It's more than just convenient, with RentTrack you can opt-in to build credit with your rental payment history, which has been proven to help residents improve their credit scores by an average of 51 points!
Beginning September 1st, 2018 all residents will be able to start making payments through their unique property website. If you are already making online payments, or have re-occurring payments set up through rentpayment.com, RentTrack will replace this service. We plan to have everyone switched over to RentTrack effective October 31, 2018.
If you currently use RentPayment.com and have an email on file with us, RentTrack will be sending you an invite. Look for your invite from RentTrack for instructions on getting set up. You should see an email from firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com sometime this coming Monday, the 27th. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam or junk folder. Until then, take a look at the benefits:
- Pay by E-Check for Free of Credit Card for 2.75%
- Set-up one-time or reoccurring payments
- Building and monitoring your personal credit score
- Get support by text, e-mail, chat, or phone
If you are not currently enrolled you have the ability to access RentTrack from each of our property websites. Visit Perryreid.com search for your property then click on “Pay Rent” which will redirect you straight to the Rent Track website so you can set up your account and begin making your monthly online payments, and view your account history.
If you need any support setting up your payment next week, you can contact RentTrack support in one of three ways:
- CHAT: There is a built-in support chat box on the bottom right hand corner of every RentTrack web page. You can access the RentTrack web pages via the invite emails or by clicking the link on the PerryReid.com website for your community.
- EMAIL: You can message support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, just please identify yourself as a Perry Reid resident.
- PHONE: You can call (866) 841-9090 and press extension 2 for support in English or Spanish. Note that you will receive expedited service if you mention that you are a Perry Reid resident and provide the name of your community.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this transition may cause in the beginning. Perry Reid Properties wants to offer the best service possible to our residents, and we believe that making this switch will aid us in doing so. We know you can choose to live anywhere, so to all of our residents we value you and thank you for choosing to live with us.