Part-Time Leasing Agent
Perry Reid Properties is seeking a part-time energetic Leasing Agent. Our company truly believes that teamwork is everything and we are looking to grow our current Leasing staff to better serve our guests and our residents. This property is located in Lansing, KS.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, adaptable, with strong multi-tasking skills. Willingness to work hard and have some previous experience as a Leasing Agent, sales, or customer service. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Craigslist and Outlook preferred.
Must be willing to work Saturdays!
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Help in maintaining the required level of occupancy
- Show prospects apartments and apartment community
- Follow up on all apartment inquiries from potential residents
- Collect all application fees and security deposits
- Completed applications must be approved by Property Manager
- Contact all applicants for approval status and schedule move-in dates and times
- Communicate with the maintenance staff for leased units and move-in dates
- Administrative Duties
- Craigslist posting
- Maintain a current listing of available units
- Logs all traffic, prospect emails and phone calls daily Continue
- Tracks all lease expiration dates
- Responsible for the proper maintenance of all resident and property files,
- maintain confidentiality
Benefits to include: 401k opportunity. Wage based on experience.