west des moines
Perry Reid Properties is seeking a full-time energetic Maintenance Tech to grow our excellent team. Our company truly believes that teamwork is everything and we are looking to grow our current maintenance team to better serve our residents. This property is located in West Des Moines, IA.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, adaptable, with strong multi-tasking skills and a willingness to work hard. Previous experience in plumbing, electrical and/or general maintenance. This position requires evening and weekend on-call hours. Candidate must have a valid driver's license and their own hand tools.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily grounds clean up
- * Rotating on-call weekend shifts
- routine property maintenance
- Perform routine, daily inspections, and maintenance necessary to building exterior/interior
- Maintain grounds: including, but not limited to:
- Parking lot
- Apartment grounds
- Landscape upkeep
- Tending to the exterior of the buildings including but not limited to: fences, roofs, stairwells, siding, etc
- Maintaining and Repairing appliances for residents/property
- Light plumbing and electrical work
- Preparing vacated apartments for new residents
- Prepare and paint walls, install or repair carpet and other types of apartment refinish
- Assist in keeping the common areas clean and functional
- Maintain accurate records of preventative maintenance schedules.
- May perform safety checks through the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment and to eliminate potential hazards
- unit turnovers
We look forward to hearing more about you and what you can bring to our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits to include: Health insurance, Dental, Vision, paid vacation, and 401k opportunity. Wage based on experience.