Perry Reid Properties is seeking an energetic and results-oriented Regional Manager with a competitive spirit and outgoing personality to join our growing team. We are seeking a Regional Manager who is self-motivated, adaptable, ability to multi-task, has superior customer service skills, and strong follow-up skills.
The Regional Manager has the responsibility and accountability to plan, implement and monitor operations, profitability, quality of service, marketing and resident relations of the property while maintaining the company investment.
Duties and responsibilities
This job includes several duties including all aspects of property management, direct supervision of area property marketing and leasing, and review on monthly income and expense reports.
Principal Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Area Property Management/Supervision
- Oversee all site management teams
- Hire/fire property managers and other site employees as necessary
- Oversee hiring of staff at the property level
- Objectively and accurately evaluate the work of property managers and property staff by conducting annual performance evaluations and mid-year and/or quarterly reviews (as needed) as well as salary reviews
- Conduct property visits as needed
- Performs substantive annual field audit reviews and conducts a regular on-site inspection of properties. (site inspection sheet attached)
- Establishing goals, objectives, initiatives and strategy for properties to include the development and implementation of both cost savings measures and rent increases
- Ensure the consistent level of quality with respect to physical maintenance, contracts, accounting, lease administration, budget preparation, and financial reporting
- Negotiations of key contracts and selection of contractors that fall beyond the responsibilities of the on-site manager
- To be directly responsible for determining site managers training needs and setting specific times for that training
- Implement policies and programs for properties, which ensure, Fair Housing, regulatory compliance relating to LIHTC, environmental and operational issues
- Mentors property managers coaching them on goals and objectives development, education training and career development and performance management and compensation issues
- Manages employee conflicts by identifying core issues, communicating directly with involved parties, and moving to workable solutions
- To work with corporate staff to ensure a good operational atmosphere between site operations and corporate staff
- To inform property owners of any pertinent information on a property to include financial conditions, site reviews, or capital improvement projects
- To handle all calls from managers and residents regarding on-site problems and issues that cannot be handled at the site management level
- To Monitor, verify, and complete, if necessary, all monthly Reporting Duties and Deadlines of the Monthly Calendar
- To work with managers to monitor their marketplace and the industry noting and adjusting for the change
- Financial Duties
- Set or oversee the development of annual budgets
- Monitor property revenues/expenses to ensure consistency with forecasts
- Monitor all properties activity to ensure financial goals are met or exceeded, adjusting for change as required
- Request reserve for replacement funds from various financial institutions associated with the properties
- Review and Approval of account payables and account receivables for all properties.
- Review and Approval and coding of bills and purchase orders as needed
- To be aware of property real estate tax assessments and participate in appeals and reviews as necessary
- To determine and implement with site managers all rent increase schedule
Other Duties as assigned.
These are the qualifications that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of property management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours and weekend assignments as needed
- Work is mostly indoor with occasional outdoor duties that can be subject to exposure to extreme weather conditions
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds
- Frequent periods of standing and walking, which may include climbing ladders and staircases
Required experience: competitive salary, based on experience + Benefits + NOI Bonus potential. Benefits package is offered, including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k.