Maintaining the security of your private data and respecting your privacy rights is a priority at Perry Reid Properties. We pledge to always fairly and legally process your data, keep it safe to the best of our abilities, and be transparent about exactly what data we collect and how we process it.
What data we collect
Perry Reid Properties may collect the following information about you:
- Your name.
- Your contact details (email address, telephone numbers).
- Your correspondence with Perry Reid Properties.
- Your communication and marketing preferences.
- Your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Your online browsing activities on www.perryreid.com.
- Your location.
- Other publicly available information you have shared via a public platform.
In certain instances, such as applications for residency, we may need to collect more detailed personal information. Some of your personal data is collected in a direct manner; for example, when you provide your name and contact details to submit an inquiry with Perry Reid Properties. Other personal data may be collected indirectly; for example, your browsing history as you interact with our website. We may also receive personal data from trusted third parties who provide services to Perry Reid Properties.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a web site transfers to your computing device for record-keeping purposes. A cookie cannot give us access to any information beyond what you provide us. Cookies store information about browsing behavior and consumer preferences and can be used to analyze the user experience and personal journey around our website. Most web browsers automatically accept and save cookies; consult your browser's help documentation if you want information about altering your browser's settings regarding cookie processing. If you disable cookies you may still view the publicly available information on our website.
Perry Reid Properties uses a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of behavior patterns for visitors of our website. Perry Reid Properties does not make any attempt to correlate that usage data with a personal identity. We use this service to find out how our visitors are interacting with our website, what changes we can make to improve the browsing experience, and to evaluate the results of our marketing efforts.
In the exercise of providing certain services to you, we may have a need to share some of your personal data with one of our trusted partners.
Perry Reid Properties will only transmit your personal data to partners who share our commitment to data protection and privacy.
Aside from our trusted service providers, Perry Reid Properties will not disclose or sell your personal data to any third party, unless required by law.
Links to other web sites
Legal basis for processing data
Perry Reid Properties collects and processes customers' personal data because it is required for the pursuit of legitimate business interests:
- Selling and supplying products and services to our customers.
- Fulfilling duties to our customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Promoting, marketing, and advertising our products and services.
- Sending promotional communications relevant to specific customers.
- Understanding our customer's needs, activities, preferences, and behavior.
- Offering improvements to our existing products and services and developing new products and services.
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Being effective in defense of legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions.
- Preventing, detecting, and investigating crime or fraud, including working with law enforcement agencies.
- Protecting Perry Reid Properties, its customers and employees, by taking legal action against criminal acts of third parties.
You have the following rights:
- The right of access. The right to ask for a copy of your personal data that we retain.
- The right to erasure. The right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to delete your personal data, should we no longer have a legal reason to hold it.
- The right of rectification. The right to ask for your personal data be updated or corrected.
- The right to object. The right to opt out of marketing communication or object to the use of your data should we not have a legitimate reason to do so.
- The right to restrict processing. The right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to retain and secure your personal data but not otherwise use it.
- The right of data portability. The right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to prepare and transmit some of your personal data to another organization in a structured format.